11 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · AdminAvinash Singh Kotwal (Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Illustrator) responded
I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 23.0.6 which is available worldwide now.
Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!
84 votes42 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » Colors, Swatches, Patterns · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
- CC libraries does not have support for Global Process Colors
- Some users have spoken about InDesign – InDesign does not support Global Process colors
- Illustrator does support process colors , global process colors and spot colors. The issue is specefic to global process colors – since it is not supported in CC Libraries. We have added the request to support in CC libraries backlog,
- Create Process colors in Illustrator and add it to CC libraries – deselect the global checkbox
519 votes181 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » Tools · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
A couple of questions on this:
1. Would it be okay to have a separate spec creation service much like the upcoming Adobe XD service? On this service, anyone with a link, can select any objects, and view its dimensions (W/H), colors, fonts etc. Or should it be inside Illustrator.
2. Are you only going to create horizontal, and vertical dimensions? Or would you also like to have angular dimensions as well?
Please share more details about your workflow.
614 votes109 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » User Interface · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →