1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you fix this?

Hi,

I have this problem, I don't know whether this is a bug, but I really need you to fix this or is there any solution for this.

Some how there's ripped effect on my artworks but when publish it looks fine, only during editing.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make the slicing more like Fireworks with naming and sizes individual for each artboad (like stages/pages in Fireworks).

Currently I can not export bitmap icons with the the right names and in the right sizes as in Fireworks including padding.
    And when I go to another document for a different platform (an app), I have to include the different sizes again.
    Also I have no preview like in legacy before I overwrite the old picts.
    Making graphics for mobile devices, your presets are based on the lowest resolution (@1). Some user control please...
    Bring back Fireworks...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Go back to old Align to Pixel check box

I wish Illustrator would go back to having a check box for align to pixel. That way I could see just by clicking on an object or objects that it is aligned. Now, in Illustrator CC 2017, I have to select every object seperately and press the new button on the top right, in order to get the message that it is aligned.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pattern making

I want a feature in the pattern making panel. When I make a pattern I often duplicate a graphic and change something, maybe color, in the area where you make the graphics that shall be repeated. After duplicated I move it to the place where it is repeated. Then I can change color of one of the graphics for example, and these both graphics are now repeated. The problems is that when I move the graphic I kind of eyeball the placement of it. I would want to be more exact and quicker with it. I don't know what one…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add certain features

I think you should change the brush type...and make it as same as the Photoshop...as the brush of Photoshop is much convinient...like we can use a soft brush or we can lower the opacity of the brush easily and same with the eraser tool...now Photoshop is raster based software whereas illustrator is a vector based which is the positive point a for illustrator...file made in illustrator is much more useful and file made in Photoshop is much more on the attractive side..so we need illustrator to be easy and convenient to use...or else make a new software which will be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A search fearture for text on artboard/canvas

I know illustrator has good navigation features. But when designer provide project files to client for example on envato market. First pain for client is to understand document patterns. I want to make help instruction inside illustrator document but search feature is required to navigate to different sections.

For example: 1000+ icon set, search is required for such big documents.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Document and Artboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Scatter Brush 'scatter magnitude' slider

I would like to see a new pair of sliders in the scatter brush options that controls how 'powerful' the scatter is.

Each instance of the brush image would have its distance from the central path, as defined by the 'scatter' slider(s), multiplied by this value. So if it was at 0%, any effect of the scatter sliders would be completely nullified, if it was at 1000%, the effect of the scatter sliders would be multiplied by ten.

Essentially, I would like to be able to control how 'wide' a scatter brush is based on my stylus pressure. The existing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drawing Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adobe Draw (account transfer)

I had just moved from my student to personal license. In the process, all of my adobe draw projects have disappeared, and I’m told that even if I were able to get back into my student account, my projects still won’t be there.

If you store the draw projects locally (on the ipad), please don’t restrict them to a specific account.

I just lost a year’s worth of projects and sketches. I have been told that there is not trace or remnant of what I was working on unless I moved it to illustrator at one point (which weren’t that…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Declined  ·  Ashutosh Chaturvedi responded

I am deleting this post as this UserVoice account is about Adobe Illustrator desktop application

10. Infinite mouse when resizing/moving

If I'm moving/scaling an object, when the mouse gets to the edge of the screen, it stops. In blender when scaling/ moving, the mouse loops back to the other side of the screen allowing to continue the move/scale. This would greatly improve workflow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Tool

I have a complete file containing several very important suggestions for the development of the Adobe Illustrator program .. I hope to communicate with one of the company officials to inform him of these suggestions that will make a strong surge in the program Illustrator

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Highlighted cursor markers on rulers

I would love to see an option to enable a highlighted cursor marker on the ruler. To explain what I mean by cursor marker, I mean the small, light gray line that follows where your cursor is along the x and y ruler. This light gray line is very hard to distinguish its exact position against the background ruler markers, since there is literally no contrast between them. I would love to see an option to change it to any of the system swatches.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Color themes scroll bar

The Color Themes panel in Illustrator does not have a scroll bar. I am using a Wacom tablet, but the Color Themes panel does not scroll even when I have assigned the function "scroll" to its scroll bar. I can scroll in other applications, both Adobe and others, so it doesn't seem like the fault of the tablet or tablet driver. The fact that there is no scroll bar in the default UI so it can be used with any input device is a glaring oversight. The panel is nearly useless without one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. THi, I have a problem. I bought program Illustrator last mounth just for oné mounth and your company také me again money this mounth. I Wan

Hi,
    I have a problem. I bought program Illustrator last mounth just for oné mounth and your company také me again money this mounth.
    I Want my money back. I didn't use this program this mounth. I don't understant why you také me from my account Again money If I bought Illustrator just for oné mounth.

Thenk you for your answer.
    I tried to comunicate with your chat, but without response.

Markéta Reznickova

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. pin document to start screen

Have the ability to pin a document to the home screen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep items selectioned/highlighted visually apparent for efficient editing/manipulating

In CC2017 the element(s) highlighted do not remain “visually” highlighted, nor do the guides. I can highlight several thing — text, boxes, guide — and I want to be able to see what is highlighted and move them with my arrow keys. It’s very disconcerting to use the direct selection tool, click on something (highlight it) and when I ,move away from that item it no longer looks visually highlighted. When I am working on complex charts/graphs/figures I need to be able to see everything I highlighted/selected as I am moving or editing them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Retain length of handles when modifying curves and length of path when moving anchor points.

I'd love an option to retain the length of a handle for an anchor point. It would be nice to keep the curvature equal on both sides of an anchor point. There are many times I would have liked this option to create symmetrical graphics.

Similarly, I'd also like the option to retain the length of a path when moving an anchor point. Sometimes I use lines/paths as arms of characters. If I need to change the position of an arm there ends up being a lot of guess work modifying the path.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Circle-tool — subdivision functionality with arrow keys

As the "Effect > Stylize > Round Edges..." is a little bit flawed if working with short sections and third-party-scripts often show the same problem that short sections rounded often are not a circular section but some weird hyberbole of sorts I often use Circles and subdivisions of those as a stand-in if I need a round corner with a fixed radius. Up to now i have to manually draw a line from the center, rotate it by the angle I want and subdivide it with the knife.
    If circles could behave a bit like the polygon tool and its…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transparency lost in Image Trace

Transparency of .png images is lost if using the image trace option. So my already transparent picture now has a white background if I use image trace, unless I use sketched art which does not provide the look I want. All the options should be transparent, especially if the original file is already.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Effects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base