94 results found
This is now possible with Edit > Paste without Formatting command, as per this completed request: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/31954825-paste-with-formatting-cmd-shift-v
Use Ctrl + Alt + V on Windows or Option + Command + V on Mac.
Please comment back if it does not work for you and share details.
151 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · 63 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » Documents and Artboards · Admin →
297 votesUnder Review · 53 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » Documents and Artboards · Admin →
945 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · AdminSanjit Samanta (Senior Product Manager, Adobe Illustrator) responded
We have launched this feature in the latest release of Illustrator, 24.2. I request you to try out this feature and give us your feedback.
This functionality is available in our latest release build – 27.6.1.
The new functionality allows searching layers by name using the searchbar in the layers panel. The users can also apply filters based on layer properties (locked, hidden etc) or objects properties (effects, text etc.). This will help to quickly find layers/objects for large documents (having multiple layers).
Read more about this - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/whats-new/2023-5.html#search-and-filter
Thank you for all the feedback.
We have the fix available in the latest release. Please update Illustrator using Adobe Creative Cloud application to the latest build for version Illustrator CC 22.1.
Please refer to our knowledge base FAQ – https://illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1844590 if you face difficulty in update.
Or get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
Adobe. Make It an Experience.
80 votesUnder Review · AdminNitish Agarwal (Illustrator on Web/iPad Team) (Lead Software Engineer, Adobe Illustrator) responded
If you will export artboards in any fractional scale or by specifying height and width you will get correct output.
The best way to not get an extra pixel is keep your artboard coordinates in integers. You can achieve that by changing the reference point of artboard to top left and typing in the nearest integer or do Make Pixel Perfect(Object > Make Pixel Perfect). If size of your artboard is increased please manage that accordingly and export.
Thanks & Regards
We have started working on the tech that allows us to enable the following:
- Ability to convert the outlined/expanded text back to live text.
- Ability to lock objects to a character/glyph of a live text, allowing users to change the text (properties) while the object stays locked into the character.
As we work through the complexities of handling different font families, font size, and other font properties, we would love to meet with you and share our thinking around it and understand :
- Your use cases and workflows that this feature will help you with.
- What is most essential for you.
- The workarounds that you currently use to achieve this.
If you are interested, please pick a time slot that works for you using this link. https://calendly.com/meetai/60min?month=2023-01
89 votesCompleted (Comments Open) · 14 comments · Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests » Other... · Admin →
We would like to understand more about this request. Please me us know if you can talk to us on a call to demonstrate the issues in detail.
- CC libraries does not have support for Global Process Colors
- Some users have spoken about InDesign – InDesign does not support Global Process colors
- Illustrator does support process colors , global process colors and spot colors. The issue is specefic to global process colors – since it is not supported in CC Libraries. We have added the request to support in CC libraries backlog,
- Create Process colors in Illustrator and add it to CC libraries – deselect the global checkbox