Text Objects become unresponsive
I'm encountering an issue where text objects will become unresponsive to direct selection. They behave like they have been locked but they haven't been, and using unlock all does nothing. The only way I've found to move them is by doing a broad drag select and gathering up multiple text objects at once. This will sometimes cause the text object to display it's bounding box. At this point I can deselect each of the other objects that were selected along with it and be left with just the problem object. Trying to move the object with the cursor will put it back into a non-interactive state, but it can be moved around with the arrow keys.
I'm currently using ver23.0.1, I've tried restarting the program, and my machine. The problem continues to surface.