How to stop .tmp$$$ when export .png file on Illustrator from Avast Anti-virus
The cause of this annoying problem came from the ransomware shield function from Avast. This is an easy method to solve this problem.
- Go to Avast Antivirus user interface.
- Select the protection tab.
- Select ransomware shied.
- Protected folder by Avast Ransomware shield will appear.
- Click the checkbox of the protected file location that you choose to export which shown for protection.(C:\USER...\Pictures etc.)
- When you select, the message of the selected folder and "Stop Protection" button will appear.
- Click stop protection.
after this procedure, you can export .png file or else and preview it as you please. Please try...
Ratchakrit Klongpayabal shared this idea