Tab forces viewport to jump when panels are docked
When you have a complex document and panels docked, it takes a lot of time to hide them with Tab because the position of the viewport is moved. It does not happen when all panels are floating.
- Load Essentials Classic workspace
- Open any document with art in it (the more complex the better)
- Press Tab — viewport moves (and it is slow!)
- Press Tab again to show all panels
- Undock every panel and toolbars to make them float (including Control panel)
- Press Tab — viewports stays in place (and it is almost instant!)
So the position of viewport should not move when Tab is pressed, in all cases.