Illustrator (Desktop) Beta Bugs
253 results found
-
Exporting Asset EPS and AI file does not generate a preview thumbnail
Exporting Asset EPS and AI files does not generate preview thumbnail. Preview generation is configured in the settings.
Windows 10
Illustrator (Beta) 29.26 votes -
文字スタイルの割注を適応さる。垂直比率100%以外で行がズレる
添付したPDFに記入の通りですが、
※llustrator27.9.6 で作成した文字列に文字スタイルの割注を適用する。
※Illustrator29.0 以降で開いた場合に垂直比率=100%以外の文字列は、行がズレる
※これは「仕様である」 or「 バグのため改善を見込める」ご確認いただきたいです。1 vote -
Can't type hex code in gradient dialog
In v28.6 -- After double-clicking a gradient stop to open color options, I am unable to enter anything into the hex code text box. May have resulted from me clicking out of Illustrator and back in while the gradient color dialog was open.
1 vote -
Typing text and changing color don’t get immediately updated on canvas
The work done is not visible instantly. I can see the changes when zoomed in. The preview section is not working properly.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Exported Asset from Photoshop PDF file in Illustrator Renders Incorrectly in Photoshop
Platform:
• Adobe Illustrator Version: 29.3.1 (Latest as of 3/10/2025)
• Operating System: Windows 11 (Fully Updated)
• Hardware: Intel Core i9, NVIDIA RTX (Latest Drivers Installed)Issue Summary:
When opening a Photoshop PDF in Illustrator, elements are recognized as Non-Native Art. When exporting an asset from this file using the Asset Export panel (see Screenshot-1.png), the resulting exported PDF does not display correctly in Photoshop (see Screenshot-2.png). Instead of rendering properly, the exported file contains distorted lines and artifacts, making it unusable.Steps to Reproduce:
• Open a Photoshop PDF in Adobe Illustrator.
• Observe that the artwork is…1 vote -
Illustrator Crashed at Startup after PR Beta, Media Encoder Beta Updated
Illustrator Crashed at Startup after PR Beta, Media Encoder Beta Updated (?!)
Hi, my Creative Cloud app updated those beta at 2024-08-06 18:00-18:30 then it break out my Illustrator that when I launch it each time, it is a super idea issue...
3 votes -
I can't make a mockup.
The model option does not appear in the object menu. Also the mockup option does not appear in the Window menu. I don't understand why I can't see it even though I'm using the current version.
1 voteIn this case the Mockup add-on seemed to refuse to run with a non-English language used. If you have a similar problem — please try to switch the app language and reinstall both the application and the Mockup add-on manually through CCD. If it fixes it for you — please upvote and comment.
-
Manual Dimensions don’t stick to the objects they are intended to be linked to
Starting form Ai Beta 28.4.0.7, dimension objects are sticky (linked) to the objects we click with the Dimension tool — so that when we move or transform the objects, their linked dimensions move with them.
For some reason this applies only to 'Aligned dimensions' (those that are made with the click-drag-release method).
When we use click-click-click method, Illustrator creates 'Manual dimensions', which look the same way as the aligned ones, but for some peculiar reasons that makes no sense to us, are not sticky.
This means that we can’t apply live and linked dimensions to objects that are anything more…
28 votes -
Performance operations are greatly affected by memory usage.
- The software has excessive memory usage upon startup, occupying about 1.2 GB, while CDR only takes up a few hundred MB.
- There is lag when continuously zooming in, changing, or copying content.
- The content consists of text and icons, with 60 artboards taking up more than 3.5 GB of memory, which is too much.
- The performance on a graphics card P1000 with 2 GB is not as good as CDR.
- There is room for optimization to make better use of multi-core and multi-threading capabilities.
(Note: The original list had an item '4' which seems to be missing, so I translated…
3 votes -
Make it so that you can zoom in and out with the track pad
Make it so that you can zoom in and out with the track pad. As of right now I can't zoom in or out when pinching on the track pad.
1 vote -
Gradient Tool Malfunction
My gradient tool is leaving lines and when I try to edit gradient tool it throws up a large group of lines. It's awful!
1 vote -
Memory Leak: Artboards/Raster Images/Generative Expand
I'm playing around with creating small artboards on top of a raster image to delineate the areas I'd like to trace later. Every time I do anything with these artboards, I get a warning saying that Generative AI doesn't support raster images yet and my memory usage spikes and doesn't drop afterward. I found this out when my M1 MacBook Pro warned me that I was out of memory with Illustrator using 180GB (including swap, one assumes...).
Oh, details, yes: MacOS 15.1.1, 32 GB of RAM, Illustrator Beta v29.4.29
And it's worth noting that clicking the Feedback button (the little…
1 vote -
Issue with Eyedropper Tool Not Sampling Gradients from Images in Latest Illustrator Beta Update
Dear Adobe Support Team,
I’m experiencing an issue with the Eyedropper tool in the latest update of Adobe Illustrator. Previously, I was able to sample gradients directly from images and apply them to other objects with the Eyedropper tool, and this feature worked smoothly. However, since updating, the tool no longer seems to pick up gradients as it did before, even though I have not changed any settings.
I've confirmed that the Eyedropper tool is functioning correctly with solid colors, but when I attempt to sample a gradient from an image, it only applies a single color instead of the…
1 vote -
Crash When Adjusting Neon Glow Effect
Debug Assert failed!
{
expression: "it == sStillConstructing.end()"
hash: "6413392b-dedb-9805-7a7b-b2cf0000004b"
message: "RefCountedObjectWithWeakPtr used prior to first SharedPtr"
sourceFile: "....\utility\src\SharedRefPtr.cpp"
sourceFunction: "dvacore::utility::RefCountedObjectWithWeakPtr::AssertIsNotBeingConstructed"
sourceLine: "150"
threadID: "14712"
threadName: "main"
timestamp: "2025-01-30T09:31:58.0Z"
type: "class dvacore::utility::RefCountedObjectWithWeakPtr * __ptr64"
}-------------- StackTrace --------------
dvacore::utility::RefCountedObjectWithWeakPtr::Lock ( @ 0) (dvacore.dll+0x00000000002A3F95)
dvaui::ui::UINodeTimerData::UINodeTimerData ( @ 0) (dvaui.dll+0x000000000065147F)
dvaui::ui::OSNodeManager::OSNodeManager ( @ 0) (dvaui.dll+0x00000000006E86D3)
dvaui::ui::OSNodeManager::CreateInstance ( @ 0) (dvaui.dll+0x00000000006E9DB3)
dvaui::ui::UINodeTimerManager::CreateTimer ( @ 0) (dvaui.dll+0x0000000000651D06)
dvaui::ui::UINode::UIInstallTimer ( @ 0) (dvaui.dll+0x0000000000648422)
dvaui::ui::UINode::UIInstallTimer ( @ 0) (PaintStyle.aip+0x0000000000039258)
dvaui::ui::UINode::UIInstallTimer ( @ 0) (PaintStyle.aip+0x00000000000465C0)
dvaui::ui::UINode::UIInstallTimer ( @ 0) (PaintStyle.aip+0x0000000000067E6F)
PluginMain ( @…2 votes -
Glyphs are missing in the Glyphs panel
The glyphs don't show up when I open them. No matter which font I choose, it's always the same problem.
-
Glyphs.png 22 KB -
Capture d’écran 2024-06-18 à 12.18.25.png 230 KB -
Capture d’écran 2024-06-18 à 12.22.51.png 334 KB -
2.png 363 KB -
1.png 62 KB -
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 14.23.42.png 282 KB -
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.53.29 AM.png 164 KB -
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.53.45 AM.png 138 KB -
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 08.41.39.png 227 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 11.07.10.png 136 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 11.07.34.png 146 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 09.41.13.png 146 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 11.07.34.png 146 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-10 at 11.07.10.png 136 KB -
Adobe Illustrator 2024 (Beta) - Untitled-1* @ 54.49 % (CMYK-Preview) 2023-12-08 at 9.01.22 AM.gif 9015 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 11.15.44 AM.png 122 KB -
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 10.59.51 AM.png 172 KB -
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 14.41.21.png 188 KB -
Ekran Resmi 2023-10-24 17.58.30.png 214 KB -
Ekran Resmi 2023-10-24 17.58.30.png 214 KB
24 votesThis got broken again in Ai Beta 28.3.47
If it’s the same for you, please upvote the problem here: http://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/939477/suggestions/47698790
-
-
Illustrator hangs when copying and pasting text in CJK fonts
If I copy and attempt to paste any Japanese language text in Illustrator, the app hangs for an extended period (1 minute or so), and then finally pastes the text rendering it nearly unusable. Do not have the same issue for English text.
2 votes -
BUG: Scripting from C#, arm64, Windows 11
Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Illustrator.Application'.
This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{95CD20AA-AD72-11D3-B086-0010A4F5C335}' failed due to the following error:No such interface supported (0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
The code
Illustrator.Application appInstance = (Illustrator.Application)Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetTypeFromProgID("Illustrator.Application"));
Note: Code moved from Windows 10 Intel machine where it works fine.
Thanks for looking into this ... and for a great beta product!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
When I edit a PDF Illustrator Showing Lags & Bugs
Please Give Me and Updated link of this software.
Fix all bugs and improve performance.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?