AiRobin using 16-24% CPU constantly
Every time Illustrator is opened (and sometimes after it is closed) AIRobin uses cpu constantly even when no files are opened.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro ver:2004 build:19041.1165
- Illustrator Beta 26.0.667
- steps to reproduce are above
- my expected result is for it to only use CPU when a task is needed
- this description should be more than adequate.
Please download latest PreRelease Build of 26.0 from PreRelease section of CCD and see if you are still facing the issue .
If not a Prerelease member Please visit adobe.ly/1o2SDsg to join our pre-release program and get the Prerelease build of version 26.0 from CCD “Prerelease” tab in Categories section.
This is still happening even with beta and on a completely new PC