Opacity Doesn't Live Update when using Properties Panel + Keyboard
AI Version: 25.2
OS: MacOS 11.2.1
Using CPU & GPU Preview
- With an object selected, open the Properties Panel.
- Click in the Opacity field and use the keyboard to increment the opacity up or down.
- Note that the object's opacity doesn't change unless the change is accepted either by pressing the Return key, or clicking into the artwork.
- As the opacity is adjusted using the keyboard, the artwork should demonstrate the changed opacity.
- If you use the Transparency Panel, and adjust the Opacity there, the keyboard commands are recognized as usual.
I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 27.1.1 which is available worldwide now.
Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!
Same here and still present in V27
same as https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/36151498-preview-in-properties-panel-does-not-work-for-chan
Last one is lucky fixed after multiple updates of Ai .....