Font Suggestion/Preview Font NOT Working on MAC's
I select a text box on my artboard and go to the Character panel to change the font. I was able to use the arrow keys up and down and see the font change on the artboard. This feature no longer works with CC2018 Mac.
Or I was able to start typing a font name into the Character panel and suggestions would pop up. This feature no longer works with CC2018 Mac.
I find this very irritating and a difficult way to work. This only happens on my MAC, my PC still works.
Can anyone help me with this?
CC2018
OS High Sierra
Hi,
Please get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.
With best Regards,
Raghuveer Singh
-
Ken, how about today’s Ai? The font explorer changed a lot since then — can you know cycle the Font Family field with the arrow keys and have the font changed on canvas?
-
Kelly
commented
I’m having the same problem. It is driving me crazy and wasting so much time!