Importing: An unknown error has occurred.
Attempting to import a file that has multiple artboards, I get an error that states "An Unknown Error has Occurred" and after that I can no longer place any artwork what so ever without first quitting Illustrator.
- I am on Mac OS10.14.6 and AI 24.0
- File import, select file, checking import options, selecting which page/artboard and the place.
- It should place the art but
- instead deadlocks you from importing any files of any type after that without a hard reboot.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue.
We are unable to reproduce this issue in house.
Can you help the Illustrator team to isolate this issue further so that we can nail this down?
If yes, then please let me know the following:
1) Kindly provide some video , Test file(Via File→Package) & some steps with which you are facing issue and share with us at
ShareWithAI@adobe.com in a Zip file.
Please mention the title of this issue as the subject of the mail.
Thanks and Regards