Adobe® Illustrator® File that was saved without PDF Content.
Mac High Sierra
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
can't save pdf file from AI 2020 the following shows up, see attachment please let me know whats going on ASAP.
Thank you! it worked ;)
I did as Anonymous suggested but it's still happening... Help!
Thank you. The solution posted here worked!
Here is the solution Adobe sent me:
• Close Illustrator.
• Click on the Finder icon on the dock, choose Go on the top> Go To Folder.
• In the Go To Folder dialog box, type "~/Library". Click Go.
• Open the Preferences Folder > rename the Illustrator 24 Settings folder to Illustrator 24 Settings folder.old
Under Preferences, Open Adobe folder and rename Adobe Illustrator folder to Adobe Illustrator.old
• Go back to library->open caches->rename com.adobe.illustrator to com.adobe.illustrator.old
• Go back to library->open application support-> open adobe->rename the Illustrator 24 folder to Illustrator 24 folder.old
This is happening to me too!
Happening here too. Does anybody have a solution?
Cheyanne Treadway-Thomas commented
This bug is happening to me too. I've tried different combos of export settings and nothing works. Every single PDF I export, regardless of export settings, says no PDF content.
Illustrator 2020 on Mac OS Mojave.
EVA COCCO commented
Save your file then close illustrator and open it again. Doing so I was able to save my file in pdf format ( after trying so many times!!!) but this should work....good luck and hopefully they will address this problem asap!??
I have the same issue here since I updated to AI 2020
I have the exact same problem. Anyone figured it out yet?
This seems to be happening to me too.