130 votes113 comments · Illustrator Bugs » File Save, Import and Export · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We have the fix available in the latest release. Please update Illustrator using Adobe Creative Cloud application to the latest build for version Illustrator CC 22.1.
Please refer to our knowledge base FAQ – https://illustrator.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1844590 if you face difficulty in update.
Or get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
Ashutosh Chaturvedi | Sr. Quality Engineering Manager – Illustrator
Adobe. Make It an Experience.
577 votes229 comments · Illustrator Feature Requests » Document and Artboards · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Rotate canvas story has been added to backlog. We will be picking it up shortly.
An error occurred while saving the commentDoug Roberts commented
Editing, certainly. If it could be made similar to the tool in PS that would be nice.
I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 23.0.6 which is available worldwide now.
Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.
You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html
Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!
70 votes32 comments · Illustrator Feature Requests » Colors and Swatches · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
- CC libraries does not have support for Global Process Colors
- Some users have spoken about InDesign – InDesign does not support Global Process colors
- Illustrator does support process colors , global process colors and spot colors. The issue is specefic to global process colors – since it is not supported in CC Libraries. We have added the request to support in CC libraries backlog,
- Create Process colors in Illustrator and add it to CC libraries – deselect the global checkbox
A couple of questions on this:
1. Would it be okay to have a separate spec creation service much like the upcoming Adobe XD service? On this service, anyone with a link, can select any objects, and view its dimensions (W/H), colors, fonts etc. Or should it be inside Illustrator.
2. Are you only going to create horizontal, and vertical dimensions? Or would you also like to have angular dimensions as well?
Please share more details about your workflow.