What can we fix in Illustrator? Vote for or report a bug.

253 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kris Janssen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Adobe Knowledgebase Article: https://adobe.ly/2rwbXVh
    Adobe Internal Bug Tracking Number: AI-4208860
    Apple Internal Bug Tracking Number: 34279339

Workaround 1: Disable GPU Preview
    Workaround 2: Change the color mode of the document to CMYK.

This issue has been acknowledged by Apple and they’re working to fix it. To learn about their timeline or other details, please contact Apple Support:

Due to compatibility issues with some GPU cards, you may face rendering errors while zooming and panning your artwork, drawing with Brushes, and working with on-screen widgets such as the Live Corners widget and the Perspective Grid. These errors occur while you’re working on a document set to RGB color mode.

The following GPU cards are known to be affected by this issue:

• Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
    • Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB
    • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
    • Intel Iris 550 1536 MB
    • Intel HD Graphics 515 1536 MB
    • Intel Iris Graphics 540
    • Intel HD Graphics 515
    • Put in the comments section if you have any more GPU that you believe we should be aware of.

183 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Abel Peeters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today I got updates for Photoshop, XD, Premiere and After Effects. Why aren't you guys working on this bug?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this to be fixed ASAP. My company is paying for annual subscription and we have several projects running now. This issue is slowing down all our projects, I have reported this issue to Adobe many times with no response.

• Jett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Called adobe today. And Apple. Apple said it's on Adobe's end and Adobe said it was on Apple's end????

• Chad M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been wrestling with this issue since I bought my new 13" Macbook Pro. It's extremely frustrating that neither Adobe, nor Apple it seems, is trying to fix this. This drowns a professional workflow and grinds things to a halt. We need a fix ASAP Adobe. This is B.S.

• Bea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pay yearly to CC, somebody please fix this mess.
        I have tons of project waiting in line to be finished. This issue slows me down as ****.

—>Anonymous

Yeah, no way ,sherlock.

Everyone knows that, but illustrator gets hella slow then 😑

In Illustrator

Go to Preferences > GPU Performance
        Untick box -GPU Performance.

This fixed the bug for me.

I lost two whole days at work just because of this bug. Am I getting a discount or an apology ?
        No!
        What happens if I dont pay to adobe each month? do I get a couple of extra days to pay up?
        No!
        unbelievable.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you for sure, Adobe? How about fixing such problems instead of spamming useless XD updates when everybody is on Sketch and waiting for InVision Studio?

• boo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if I can call my state's AG's office about a fraud complaint? 🤔

• Tomasz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still. Come one how long will it take? People need to work. Spending huge many on the computers and cannot work on it. Bollocks!

• Petr Belák commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on! I've got the same problem in Design too. Every year you are worse and worse. I hope you do some compensation for us. Wake up! THX

Fix the ******* gpu rendering bug on high Sierra. This is ******* pathetic from you guys. Issue has been going on for 3 months. It's not that fuckinng hard, do your ******** job

• Olof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is super frustrating. Just bought a new MacBook Pro 13-inch without Touch Bar to speed up my workflow but the result is the opposite. Please fix this asap.

I'm experiencing the same problems and increasingly frustrated!

As well as record low rendering time/quality for After Effects with a brand new Macbook Pro 13-inch.

• JohnnyCo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please this is affecting my work. I need to print, Im about two weeks behind Schedule. I really really need this fixed ASAP!!! Common Adobe!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base