Skip to content

Illustrator (Desktop) Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
  2. Why is this valuable to you?
  • or

204 results found

1. pencil tool selection behaviour adjusmtent

A detail that im missing from the legacy pencil tool.

Its a missing detail in the option keep to path selected or deselected after being drawn.

When this option is unchecked the object is deselected.
    If the path is selected again to be drawn upon to adjust the shape. It deselects it again.
    Now thats all logical and according to what the option says its supposed to do.

BUT

The legacy pencil tool before its rewrite it worked almost like that but not quite the same, and it was great.

So you had the option to have the path deseletced after…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Illustrator or Photoshop for digital drawing??

I am a digital artist. I didn't see a thread about difference between this two software , and it seemed like no one has given their impressions on this oftware so I wanted to put together something quick to kickstart a discussion or something.

Illustrator is a vector based application and Photoshop is an image editor. That means Photoshop works with pixels and Illustrator does not. Illustrator drawings can be scaled and printed at any size without loss of image quality. The lines are very clean and sharp, which is great for logo design and illustration. Photoshop drawings can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display Tablet : Wacom CINTIQ 22HD VS XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm an Illustrator user, I usually use the Adobe Illustrator, Evernote, Dropbox software and tasks. Mostly Illustrator on my display drawing tablet.

CINTIQ 22HD

I know there are a lot of people who are looking for Cintiq alternatives as Wacom's tablets are expensive. I had been wanting a Cintiq for years but never really thought they were worth all that money. However, after I had a chance of using Cintiq 22HD for a few days, I came to realize that drawing on a display tablet is far quicker and more enjoyable than doing it on non-display tablets.
    SO,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MAJOR PROBLEMS!! Cache/Scratch NOT assigning to my selected Drives

No matter how many times I un-install and re-install Illustrator, the program WILL NOT ACCEPT when I select a destination to my specific and dedicated Cache/Scratch SSD. I have a permanent studio setup with the latest MacBook Pro 64GB of RAM.. Everything was custom built the best it could be in April of 2020. The second I open Adobe Illustrator, my Available RAM goes from around 55GB to 124MB?!!!!!!! I know it's a RAM heavy program but that is insanity. Nothing is that heavy or works like that. Its forcing a notice to pop up from my Mac saying that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base