Hi, I am having trouble adding text to CC Libraries. It seems like you have to have Point Type instead of Area Type in order to add it correctly. It would be useful to be able to add both types of type.1 voteRequest to Contact Support · AdminIllustrator Engineering (Software Engineer, Adobe Illustrator) responded
Please get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.
Thanks & Regards,
When I am trying to switch between my different color libraries, it will not allow me to switch.
I click and drag down to the library I want to switch to and nothing happens.1 vote
I have tried a few of the temporary fixes and sometimes it would work but now it is just telling me that Something Went Wrong Initializing Creative Cloud Libraries. I use the libraries every day for work and it is very frustrating to have to open up an old document with the color I need just so I can use it. It will not work no matter what now.1 vote
I am closing the ticket due to lack of response.
Please get in touch support using any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Please give a reference to this post so that we can identify you.
Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.
When I have an object selected on the artboard, "Add Content" button is disabled on CC Library panel.
Also, when trying to add from Swatch options menu, I use the checkbox and select my libray, click the "OK" button but no swatch is added to the CC Library.
Illustrator version is 24.1 running on macOS Mojave 10.14.60 votes
- System Windows 7 PC. (newest Updates)
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 (newest Update)
- Open CC Libraries. (Window Menu or Icon)
- Open CC Libraries without any issues.
- The CC Librarie appears on the left side too and when you hover over this area it removes the panel step by step (The original Panel on the right works normal, the panel that appears on the left is just an "image" bug i don't know.
- I uploaded a screenshot what happen when i click on the CC Libraries Icon.
- Don't see your idea?