Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system
  2. The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop) 
  3. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  4. Your expected result and the actual result
  5. Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't save color themes even when signed in

I'm trying to save a color theme but when I mouse over "Save" it says "You must sign to save color themes" even though I am already signed in according to the Help drop down menu. As a result I can't save any color themes. I'm using the 1 week trial version of Adobe Illustrator called Adobe Illustrator CC Tryout 2017.1.0 Release.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed (Comments Open)  ·  2 comments  ·  Colors and Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Colour conversion values have changed?

Our company logo uses 3 colours. 100% cyan, 100% magenta and 100% yellow.
    Had rgb values for these for years, but have done a conversion of the logo today and the rgb values are different to previously. Why would this be? In illustrator.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Colors and Swatches  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Colour conversion values have changed?

Our company logo uses 3 colours. 100% cyan, 100% magenta and 100% yellow.
    Had rgb values for these for years, but have done a conversion of the logo today and the rgb values are different to previously. Why would this be? In illustrator.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't Switch Document Color Mode from RBG To CMYK

When trying to switch document color mode in an opened document it will not switch the color mode.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shapes won't change to colours saved to Libraries

I have multiple colour palettes saved in my Libraries which I will use through Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign. Frustratingly, as I am in the middle of working on a design using basic shapes (rectangles, ellipses etc) and go to change the colour of that shape by clicking on a shade within my libraries it will not change! The shape will change colour when using colours from the swatches palette always. I end up having to quit Illustrator and restart it then colours from my library will work again.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 13 14 15 17 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base