Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs
When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:
- Details of your operating system
- The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop)
- The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
- Your expected result and the actual result
- Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)
8341 results found
-
"Move art with artboard" always moves pattern tiles, ignoring the "transform pattern tiles" pref.
First observed on 2026 (30.3). Also found on 2020, I'm gonna assume this has existed as long as "move art with artboard" has been around. I was doing some work with a lot of large patterns and wanted to move the whole thing relative to their origin without redefining a bunch of graphic styles. Very unexpected behavior.
I would not be surprised if "scale art with artboard" also ignores the "transform pattern tiles" setting but the patterns I was using make that hard to check, so I didn't. Please check this too and fix it if it's also misbehaving. :)
…
2 votes -
テキストが消えます
Illustrator2025以降のバージョンで、入力したテキストの一部が消えてしまいます。
テキストを入力→保存→ファイルを閉じる→開き直す と入力したテキストの一部が消えてしまうことがあり、入力し直しになります。
テキストをを平打ちした時とエリア内テキスト両方で同じ症状が起きています。
Illustrator2024ではそのようなことはありませんでした。2 votes -
Intertwine group + opacity mask = crash on save.
Title says it all, really.
Initially discovered on 30.1, the oldest version I tried it on was 27.8.1 which feels old enough to say this may have been there since intertwine first showed up. Still there in 30.3.
Reproduction case is attached.
2 votes -
Linked files are displayed broken when opened
My linked files are not working properly about 40% of the time. When I open them, they often display outdated colors, overlapping artwork, or other incorrect content. This issue has been happening consistently for almost five months, and it's becoming extremely frustrating.
Sometimes everything works perfectly, but on days like today, every single linked file is incorrect. My only workaround is to repeatedly restart Illustrator—sometimes 20 times a day—and I've also tried restarting my computer, but the problem keeps coming back.
This ongoing issue is having a significant impact on my workflow, and I would really appreciate any help identifying…
2 votes -
トラックパッドを使って3本指ドラッグをした時の挙動
トラックパッド使用時 3本指ドラッグを使用し オブジェクトを移動させた後、指を離した瞬間に オブジェクトが停止した場所と違う場所に動いてしまいます。マウスで操作した時は大丈夫です。改善をお願い致します。
2 votes -
Data integrity bug: Illustrator 30.3 changes CMYK swatch values after pasting clipboard bitmap image and reopening file
Product: Adobe Illustrator Desktop
Version tested: 30.3
Document color mode: CMYK
Issue type: Data integrity / color swatch value corruptionSummary:
Adobe Illustrator 30.3 reproducibly changes CMYK swatch values after a bitmap image from the system clipboard is pasted into a CMYK document. The issue appears after saving, closing, and reopening the .ai file.Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new CMYK document in Illustrator 30.3.
- Create a CMYK swatch, for example C10 M10 Y10 K0.
- Paste any bitmap screenshot/image from the system clipboard into the document.
- Save the .ai file.
- Close the file.
- Reopen the file.
- Check the CMYK swatch…
2 votes -
Naming a layer "Unnamed" bug
To duplicate, simply create a layer and call it "Unnamed" (case-sensitive). On my PC, whenever I do this, the Measure tool breaks and the app starts throwing UIDu and NOKY errors. Unless the devs can patch this, remember to add "Unnamed" to your "never use this keyword" list.
2 votes -
Maximized Window doesnt cover the whole Screen
Is there a Setting to fix this or is this a bug?
PC info:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900HX (2.20 GHz)
RAM 32,0 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU (8 GB)
Intel(R) UHD Graphics (128 MB)
64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows 11 Pro
25H2
26200.8655Illustrator v 29.8.7
2 votes -
Editable Type isn't scaling correctly, even at 10% scale
I am creating a sign in 1-1 scale. When scaling down to fit on a proof page. the Type isn't scaling down correctly.
The image shows an outline text overlayed on top of the editable text, then selecting all and scaling down to 10%.
You can see how the live text is not the same as the outline text.
Never had this issue until the recent update (30.6)2 votes -
Blend easing not working properly on overlapping shapes
Whenever I create a blend with overlapping shapes, the easing does not work. The slider is active, but moving it does nothing. Easing does work when I create a blend without overlapping. And while I can start the blend without overlap and then move the smaller shape over the larger shape, the easing warps the lines instead of adjusting spacing.
Windows 11, Illustrator Beta 30.7 40
2 votes -
Dragging and rearranging several objects at once in Layers is broken when a filter is applied
As documented in other reports, this remains broken. It may work ONCE, based on no discernible pattern, but never again in dozens of tries.
This afflicts both platforms.
2 votes -
Export plans de travail impossible
Bonjour,
Je n'arrive pas a exporter mes plans de travail sans que adobe freeze et que je doive quitter le fichier
que faire2 votes -
Drop shadows in .ai files hide original object
When drop shadows are applied to placed images and the file is saved, only the drop shadow shows up both in the preview on MacOS, as well as when importing to InDesign or Photoshop. RGB or CMYK (in Illustrator) doesn't matter, the placed object is always missing.
2 votes -
100% size is shown too big when a document is opened the first time, in 30.5.1
New version – new bugs.
Open Ai 30.5.1.First opening of a document: 100% view (command-1) is displayed too big (like 150%).
Closing the document.
Opening documents now: 100% view is displayed correctly.
2 votes -
Global Edit no longer works for additional groups inside other groups
AI 30.5 Win 11
If I have multiple instances of a group and want to change all at once, I can use Global Edit and then isolate the group to make my changes. But now once inside isolate mode, I can no longer use additional global edits to change multiple groups inside of the main group, as once inside global edit the only option in the select menu is to exit global edit.
So for instance I have 5 of the same group A, and these are then grouped together to make Group B. I then have 5 instances of…
2 votes -
Typos PingFang ne s'affiche pas
Je dois éditer un document PDF ou la typographie PingFang MO est utilisée. Une fois ouvert dans Illustrator, le texte dans cette typo n'est pas visible (mais sélectionnable) et le document ne peut plus être enregistré.
— J'utile MacOS 26.5.1
— Illustrator 30.5.1
— Afficher les options est-asiatiques activé2 votes -
Adobe Illustrator 2026 Crashes with Uncompressed TIFF (Compression: None)
Dear Adobe Illustrator Engineering Team,
I am reporting what appears to be a compatibility regression or TIFF parsing issue that causes Adobe Illustrator to crash consistently when opening documents containing specific TIFF images saved with Compression = None (Uncompressed TIFF).
Adobe Illustrator 2026 on Windows
Standard TIFF, no compression
Interleaved (RGBRGB) pixel order
IBM PC (Little Endian) byte orderIllustrator crashes immediately when opening or placing TIFF files saved without compression.
The same files become fully functional after being re-saved using LZW compression, without any changes to image content, dimensions, color mode, bit depth, or metadata.
This behavior strongly suggests…
2 votes -
Only the Fixed option is available in Brush Options
In Brush Options dialog only the Fixed option are available, and other option like Pressure do not work
2 votes -
agregar muestras en la ventana de texto
que la ventana de texto incorpore el poder pintar una palabra seleccionada sin tener que ir al panel de muestras ya que al hacerlo se debe volver a seleccionar la palabra, asi seria mas rapido para la contrucion de logos o titulos poder desde la misma ventana de texto, pintar la palabra, cambiarle la tipografía, etc.
2 votes -
Non Anti aliased export to psd in 30.5.1 version for mac
Non Anti aliased export to psd in 30.5.1 version for mac
Apple M2 Pro
32GB/1TB
mac OS 26.5.1Exporting to PSD results in jagged texts, vectors and images
I just rolled back to 30.4 and it is working but it ruined my preferences
Please fix the problem
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?