Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Illustrator (Desktop) Bugs

When reporting a bug, please provide a detailed description with the following:

1. Details of your operating system
  2. The version of Adobe Illustrator (desktop) 
  3. The steps you were taking when you experienced the issues
  4. Your expected result and the actual result
  5. Upload your Illustrator file or a video (screen recording or gif, this helps us most to reproduce the issue and resolve it)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 693 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

439 comments  ·  GPU Rendering Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG - Kann Umlaute ü und ö nicht per Tastatur eingeben

Seit dem Update auf Illustrator 25.4 kann ich die Umlaute "ü" und "ä" nicht auf der Tastatur eingeben. Es wird einfach nichts eingetippt.

Habe die vorherige Version 25.3.1 installiert und es ging wieder.

Bitte dringend patchen!!!

Windows 10 Pro 21H1, 19043.1110

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

43 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 25.4.1 which is available worldwide now.

Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.

You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Thank you for all the feedback. Keep it coming!

3. [25.3.1 macOS]Photoshopで作成したpsd画像に日本語のクリッピングパスが使用されていると、Illustratorに配置してもクリッピングパスが反映されない

再現手順

Photoshop v21.2.9(2020)やv22.2(2021)など日本語のクリッピングパスでの不具合がないバージョンで、日本語のクリッピングパスを適用したpsd画像を作成。
    Illustrator v25.3.1(2021)で、1で作成した画像を配置するとクリッピングパスが適用されずに配置される。Photoshopでクリッピングパスを欧文にすれば、Illustrator v25.3.1でクリッピングパスが適用された状態で配置される。なおIllustrator v24.3および v25.2.3ではこの不具合は再現されませんでした。

※photoshopで作成した画像フォーマットが、eps,tiff.pdfの場合はこの不具合は再現されませんでした。

動作環境

macOS Big Sur バージョン11.4

MacBook Pro 15-inch 2016

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

みなさま、大変お待たせいたしました。

Illustrator 2021(ver.25.3.1)で発生していた、Photoshop(v21.2.9 や v22.2 など)の日本語名のクリッピングパスでの不具合がないバージョンの PSD ファイルでも、日本語名のクリッピングパスが認識されない問題の修正が完了し、Illustrator 2021(ver.25.4.1)をリリースいたしました。

Creative Cloud デスクトップアプリケーションから、製品版のアップデートが可能となっておりますので、お確かめください。

もし、Illustrator 2021(ver.25.2.3)と同じ結果が得られないような場合は、コメントをお願いいたします。

今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

Illustrator チーム

【追記 – 2021年8月27日】
    Photoshop 2021 が ver.22.5 にアップデートされ、日本語パス名の文字化け問題が修正されました。
    Illustrator でもクリッピングパスが正しく認識されます。
    https://helpx.adobe.com/jp/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

4. illustrator v25.2.1 color profile keeps changing to emulate adobe illustrator 6.0

illustrator v25.2.1 color profile keeps changing to emulate adobe illustrator 6.0 once I set it to our teams color profile. Especially if I switch from AI to PS. Even after changing the profile in Bridge and synchronizing them.

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

99 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 26.0.1 which is available worldwide now.

Going forward, our goal is to fix as many top User-Voice bugs as possible and as frequently as possible. Given the nature of the fixes, some of the bugs will take a longer time to fix, but we are on it.

You can update to the latest release using Creative Cloud desktop App: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

6. 35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Colors, Swatches, Patterns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 25.4.1 which is available worldwide now.

7. Canvas Rotation Feature is obstructing regular pinching in or out gesture for zooming, when using the trackpad

When using the pinching in or out gesture on the trackpad, to zoom in or out.
    The artboard gets rotated very easily if there is even a slight rotation in the gesture while.

And then part 2 of problem. Its impossible to set it back to 0degrees. It keeps snapping between some low degrees

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Rotate Canvas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8. SVG text exportation creates a fragmented code

All texts I wrote in a drawing, when exported to SVG files, were not anymore consistent: fragments of texts were overlapping each others.
    I opened SVG file using a text reader and I discovered that my texts were unnecessarily fragmented in many parts that finally were badly rebuild in the code.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Illustrator 2022 Ver 26.0.1: Freezes/Crashes on Exit

Illustrator 2022 works fine, launches as usual. Yet when exiting the software, no matter if used or not, it freezes. The only way to properly exit the app is via Task Manager: End Process.

Software has already been stress tested, cleaned up and reinstalled. Issue doesn't persist in previous version.

System Information:
    Edition Windows 10 Home
    Version 21H1
    Installed on ‎20-‎Jun-‎21
    OS build 19043.1288
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have fixed this issue in our latest Pre-release build of 26.0.2

Please follow the instructions below to get CCD Prerelease build.
    1. If you are not already part of the Illustrator Prerelease program then please click this link to join the prerelease – https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713
    2. Accept Prerelease Agreement
    3. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop and look for Prerelease in the Apps section.
    4. Install/Update to Illustrator Prerelease 26.0.2 from Creative Cloud Desktop Pre-Release Tab(This will not replace the existing installation of Release build of Illustrator)

Please share your comments on whether this issue is fixed for you.

10. Unable to save

This is not an idea, it is a serious bug.
    Apple OS Mojave - latest version, Illustrator 2022 - latest version.

Saving doesn't happen. Clicking File>Save As and nothing happens, no dialogue pops up, nothing. Trying shortcuts on the keyboard. Same. Trying to quit the program, shows File not saved/ I click Save FIle and it does nothing. So, unless I force quit, there is no way to close the program. Illustrator seems to not initiate any action on my attempts to perform a SAVE. It is a HUGE problem for my work!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  File Save, Import and Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. View Using GPU Gets Greyed Out Permanently with Outline Mode

Hello, with fresh preferences, 'View using GPU' and scrubby zoom are enabled in Illustrator. if I turn on Outline Mode, Illustrator loses connection with my GPU. The 'View using GPU' option becomes greyed out and never restores. In order to get it back I have to delete my preferences. Here is my system info:

Illustrator 25.1
    GPU: 2 x NVIDIA Titan Black
    RAM: 64 GB Memory
    GPU Driver: Driver 460.89
    Display: ASUS PQ321Q 4K

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  GPU Rendering Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

After having investigated the issue with some users , we have been able to find a reproducible scenario for this issue which is due to using a specific color profile which is Generic-CMYK.

Our team is working on fixing this issue on priority.Until the issue is fixed please follow the below steps as a workaround :

1. Go to Edit → Color Settings
    2. Under Settings set the default color profile → North America General Purpose 2
    3.Press OK

Then try creating new document.

Incase with the above workaround still the issue is observed at your end, please let us know in the comments .

With Best Regards,
    Aishwarya G Gadodia

13. 異なるバージョンで、文字の間に「ー」が出現する

macOS 10.15.4 Catalina
    Illustrator 2021 v26.0.1

1 v25.2で、テキストボックス内に「株式会社○○○」と打つ
    2 v26.0.1で開くと、「株式会社ー○○○」のように、テキストに全角ハイフンが現れました。
    (書体:A-OTF 新ゴ Pro)

--添付データ-----
    「1.ai」→v25.2で保存したデータ

「2.ai」→「1.ai」をv26.0.1で開いて保存したデータ

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

この問題が修正され、Creative Cloud デスクトップアプリケーションからインストール可能な最新の「Illustrator プレリリースビルド ver.26.0.2」でご確認いただけます。

Illustrator プレリリースビルドをご利用いただくには、Illustrator プレリリースプログラムに参加していただく必要がございます。

プレリリースへの参加、およびビルドをご利用いただくには、以下の手順に従ってください。

1. Illustrator プレリリースプログラムに参加されていない場合は、下記リンクをクリックしてサブスクリプションで使用されている Adobe ID でログインし、下記のいづれかのプレリリースプログラムに参加してください。
     ・「Illustrator 日本語版」プレリリース(日本語で運営):https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/77911586-E34E-46C1-FE68-025B89BDE1BE
     ・「Illustrator CC」プレリリース(英語で運営):https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713

2. プログラム参加後にプレリリース契約に同意します。(この同意を行わないとビルドは表示されません)
    3. Creative Cloud デスクトップアプリケーションのアプリウィンドウの左パネルの「プレリリース」を選択します。
    4. プレリリースのリストから「Illustrator (Prerelease)」の「インストール」をクリックして、「Illustrator Prerelease 26.0.2」をインストールします。(Illustrator プレリリースビルドは、既存のインストールされた製品版を置き換えるものではなく、別フォルダーにインストールされます)

>プレリリースビルドがご利用可能な皆様、

この問題が修正されたかどうかをコメントいただけると幸いです。

よろしくお願いいたします。
    Illustrator チーム

14. Vectorisation doesn't work as with CS6

Before I could vectorise a file (for example this one "SourceFile.gif") and the relsult was like the attached one "VectorisedFile.ai" with the fonction "Image trace" and it works with the 2 following option "line art" or "technical drawing".
    Why doesn't it work anymore ?
    Thanks for your following answer!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 和文組版の横組み文字列中の文字回転

Illustratorの日本語組版で、横組み文字列中の1文字を回転すると、文字が上下・左右に暴れて表示されてしまいます。
    ※縦組み中ではそういった不具合は観察されません。
    添付ファイルのように検証してみましたが、その回転の際の原点あるいは挙動原理などがよくわかりません。
    例えば、添付ファイル右下のように補正してみても、同じファミリー内でウエイトを変更しただけでもその補正値は変わるようです(平均字面が関係している?)。
    和文書体は、(欧文ベールライン位置や平均字面は様々でも)基本的には正方形の仮想ボディに納められていますので、仮想ボディの中心を回転の原点としていただければ、このような補正の手間がなくなるのではないだろうか? と考えられます。
    挙動を変更していただければ、作業者の負担も軽減されるでしょう。

なお、このような「横組み文字列中のひと文字を回転する」という処理は、あまり日常的にすることではありませんので、既存ファイルへの影響も軽微なものであろうと考えていますが、変更していただくならば、【その変更を周知】していただくことは大切なことだと申し添えておきます。

よろしくお願いします。

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Opacity mask editing mode is broken, changes made are not visible unless Clip / Invert option is selected

I am experiencing a very new issue with Illustrator: when I draw something upon an opacity mask, the effect is not shown in real time.

Never happened something similar before.

I'm trying different settings with CPU preview, and also the relevant flag in the preferences (Draw and modify in real time, under "Performance" tab, hte last line) but does not seem to affect.

This has been happening since the latest update.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Other...  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am happy to share that we have fixed this bug in our latest release – 25.2 which is available worldwide now.

17. 字形パネルメニュー「標準字形に戻す」の仕様が間違っている

日本語版Illustratorの字形パネルメニューには、メニュー項目「標準字形に戻す」があります。

期待する「標準字形に戻す」の仕様:
    選択文字からGSUBフィーチャーが取り除かれ、そのフォントのデフォルトグリフが表示される。ただしccmpのようなデフォルトで有効なフィーチャーは除く。InDesignはこの仕様。

現在の日本語版Illustratorの「標準字形に戻す」の仕様:
    選択文字にGSUBフィーチャー「fwid」(等幅全角字形)が付与され、等幅全角字形のグリフが表示されてしまう。

標準字形の意味は、デフォルトグリフ(フォント内のcmapテーブルでマッピングされているグリフ)です。標準字形が「fwid」を意味することは決してありません。InDesignの仕様が正しく、Illustratorの仕様は間違っています。

おそらく字形パネルが実装された当初から間違っており、現在でも間違ったままです。ユーザーはこの間違った仕様にいつも苦しめられています。

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Illustrator 製品フィードバックへのご協力ありがとうございます。

ご報告いただきました問題につきまして、再現を確認いたしました。
    修正の状況などのアップデートがありましたら、こちらでご報告いたします。

今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。
    Illustrator チーム

18. Fonts Syncing

I just upgraded my computer to the Macbook Pro 2021 M1. I downloaded the latest versions of Adobe and noticed none of my fonts will sync. I've tried posted troubleshooting methods and none have worked (closing and restarting apps, reinstalled apps, multiple computer resets, unsyncing and resyncing manually, etc). Any time I open an Illustrator project with previously used fonts that aren't native to the app, it prompts me to sync but the load wheel just keeps spinning and will never finish.

I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Type, Fonts, Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am closing the ticket due to lack of response.
    Please get in touch with us at any of the other support channels – https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html . Please give a reference to this post so that we can identify you.
    Since this is not a generic issue that we can reproduce at our end, we will need someone to look into your machine to figure out what is going on here.

Warm Regards,
    Ankit Goyal
    Illustrator Team

19. Blue learn box won't go away

I cannot see part of my workspace because the blue learn box covers up the panels and I cannot get it to go away. How am I supposed to use your program when your supposedly helpful box covers up what I need to see in order to create projects? This is unbelievably frustrating, and I am probably going to have to use some other program to create my logo since I cannot use the work space because of this idiotic blue learn bubble that won't go away and can't be moved, apparently.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. Embeded icon not showing in the links panel

Illustrator 26.0.1/ macOS Big SUR 11.6.1
    The icon for embeded images (like in illustrator 2021) in the links panel it's not showing anything, it's blank.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Images, Links  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 298 299
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base